Relph knife full circle

Alwayshunting

Very Active Member
Screenshot_20210129-164329_Gallery.jpg

That's a Relph Buffalo scale knife gutting a Buffalo. And yes that's a bag of nuts laying in front. They were good too...

Sometimes I drink Homer... Thought that was his screen name, maybe not? It's still a dead Buffalo with a Hatfield knife on it.

I do not care that he added a "P" to my initials, just do not call me "McCoy".
Thanks for sharing the photos of your hunt, looks like you are going to enjoy some great meals off of that buff.
RELH

Years ago my youngest daughter started putting a stuffed animal in my pack on any trips that she was unable to attend. There’s always a story line with the animal and most pics have the animal in them in some way. When she was little she was convinced that if she wasn’t there to make the big decisions on a hunt I would likely just crap myself and spin in circles in the woods. So she sent one of her babies to “protect’ me. With the border being what it is right now, I came up alone. So along came some stuffed animals.

That’s cute the guide let you put the knife in the pic. Didn’t even have to get it dirty ??????
Hahaha. In a normal situation you would be correct. But this one don’t work like that. Not all of us have to hunt that way

Years ago my youngest daughter started putting a stuffed animal in my pack on any trips that she was unable to attend. There’s always a story line with the animal and most pics have the animal in them in some way. When she was little she was convinced that if she wasn’t there to make the big decisions on a hunt I would likely just crap myself and spin in circles in the woods. So she sent one of her babies to “protect’ me. With the border being what it is right now, I came up alone. So along came some stuffed animals.
That's a great story! I mean that sincerely.

That’s cool. I kill 95% of my moose at less than 20 yards. Nice shooting! The little ones take little calibers.
I apologize for thinking the bruises on your face were from your husband hitting you when dinner was late or cold. Didn’t know you were stumbling around the bush like a halfwitt hitting yourself in the face with trees bumping moose accidentally and shooting at shadows.

I apologize for thinking the bruises on your face were from your husband hitting you when dinner was late or cold. Didn’t know you were stumbling around the bush like a halfwitt hitting yourself in the face with trees bumping moose accidentally and shooting at shadows.
Did you wipe the milk off it’s lips before you took pics?

I should teach you how to hunt moose. We just call them right to us. I’m sure your guide did that too?

Did you wipe the milk off it’s lips before you took pics?

I should teach you how to hunt moose. We just call them right to us. I’m sure your guide did that too?
I am the guide silly girl. You wanna show me how to call one in tomorrow. That’d be neat to see a while bachelor herd come in.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom