RELH?

Still doing beautiful knife work. You can keep up with him on Facebook. I already have three of his knives. But watch his Facebook makes want to buy another!

BIGJOHNT, iv been considering one of his knives. I am a fan of good carbon, do you have one of his carbon blades?

Hey Stonefly I have two of them now and I am going to buy another one with the Cocobolo wood handle. I am waiting to see the first one he turns out.
The edge on the knife is going to hurt me.LOL I know it.

I talked to him last week. He just built these two knives for me and is building another one now. I've bought several knives from Bob and every one has been a true piece of art.
000_0428.JPG.jpg

thanks Deerhunter, PC those are some NICE LOOKING knives. Littlebuck bought me a older Vaquero with pearl grips ,Im building a belt for for it, and would like a knife to match the pistol.

I have the S30V blade. It holds a great edge and requires less maintenance . You can take care of a elk without needing to resharpen. I use the work sharp knife sharpener. You can shave with you knives when done. Just look at my left arm every year before hunting season.

I just got an email from RELH and he told me to tell everyone he is having issues getting on MM. He can get on any other website but not MM. I wonder did Founder take him off....LOL maybe said the wrong thing?????
Either way he said he has a guy looking at it this week so he should be back online soon...
He is working on the new knives and said an MM member just bought one of the Cocobolo knives and he will send me a picture next week when it is complete....

Guys, it took me a total of 15 minutes to get to this forum and type a reply. Hopefully my computer tech can get to me in the next week or so and fix this darn computer. This is the only web site that I am having problems getting too.
PCPython I have finished your three knives and will be shipping them Monday. I will be starting another knife for a member here using the Beautiful Cocobolo wood I get from DeerHunter53.
RELH

Guys, it took me a total of 15 minutes to get to this forum and type a reply. Hopefully my computer tech can get to me in the next week or so and fix this darn computer. This is the only web site that I am having problems getting too.
PCPython I have finished your three knives and will be shipping them Monday. I will be starting another knife for a member here using the Beautiful Cocobolo wood I get from DeerHunter53.
RELH
How about a picture of one of these knives made with the Cocobolo wood.

I sneaked on here again. I have found that when using my main browser, Google chrome" it takes forever to get on this site or it will disconnect me after 4-5 minutes. I just happen to use a secondary browser I have on my computer, MSN, and I can get on here most of the time in less then 30 seconds.
As for Feddoc's knife, it will go into heat treat Tuesday and I should be finished with it in about 4-5 days. I will post a photo for everyone to see.
DeerHunter53 is going to drool as Feddoc wanted the same skinner model that DeerHunter prefers.

RELH

I sneaked on here again. I have found that when using my main browser, Google chrome" it takes forever to get on this site or it will disconnect me after 4-5 minutes. I just happen to use a secondary browser I have on my computer, MSN, and I can get on here most of the time in less then 30 seconds.
As for Feddoc's knife, it will go into heat treat Tuesday and I should be finished with it in about 4-5 days. I will post a photo for everyone to see.
DeerHunter53 is going to drool as Feddoc wanted the same skinner model that DeerHunter prefers.

RELH
Damn Feddoc yes I like the skinner model I can't wait to see it. And more so to see mine........!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom