Region W wilderness

L

lucobb

Just got my map in and started looking it over and noticed a wilderness area in the southeast. It looks like on the map that it is two different types of wilderness. I believe it is the Huston Wilderness. Can one of these be hunted without a guide. And also it seemed like alot of area around them would not allow many vehicles. Is this true as i have never been there before and need all the help i can get. I am trying to get away from as many people as possible. I know it isnt going to happen but i am trying. Any help would be awesome. Thanks

The Huston is the only wilderness in the SE part of region W, and it's only partially in W. The eastern half is in Region D, as is the Encampment River Wilderness. You must be guided in both of those. The Encampment River Wilderness Study Area (BLM) is in Region D and doesn't require a guide. Never hunted any of it, so can't help you with access.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom