Region "M" Info

BrowningRage

Long Time Member
Hey guys- Here in about 3 weeks I'm gonna be headin to Wyoming for a couple days to get away. I'm headin up to Region "M" since my uncle has a tag in there for this fall. Just hopin to get some info on the area. I'm kind of hoping to see some animals, amybe get to hike around lookin for sheds. Anyway, if any of you have some hints, I'd be much obliged to ya.

You can shoot me PMs if you prefer as well. This is my first time in the area. Thanks guys..!!

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Good luck to your Uncle! For anyone who hasn't had a few seasons to find the few spots on public land that hold a few deer it will take a lot of luck. It's going downhill fast,except on a few of the ranches in the Region, and that's why there are 600+ tags left out of the 1500 reserved for NRs. PM me if you want a couple tips on where he should spend his time on his hunt.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom