Region G

Huntmaster

I hear this Region is slipping in quality. Would love to see bucks you residents have taken off of this unit in the past and what supposedly the good old days held.

Here is a Region G non-typical that was finally panel scored and entered in the B&C Book 25th Big Game Awards with a score of 259-5/8's. He got the buck later Oct. 1973 west of Big Piney. David Long encouraged me to get the owner to enter this buck, he never had any desire to have it scored.
934hermswyont.jpg

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

The book,"How to find giant bucks" and later Eastmans magazine along with outdoor life and others did the area in. The hunting is a joke compared to the past, not only are the seasons short and early, very few large old bucks even exist at all.

Geezuz Piper can you get anymore negative on everything? You might as well added web sites like MM to your statement also sadsack. Have you ever just tried enjoying things for what they are and not what YOU think they should be or used to be? Get some meds for that will ya?

Thanks for posting the pic of the giant buck of the past Kilowatt. I for one always enjoy seeing those pictures from the "Good ol days". Even though the hunting is a "JOKE", I will be in one of the most beautiful places in the world to hunt this September, and enjoying every second of it! Probably the last time for my pops-in-law and we are gonna make it a good one even if all we see is other hunters.

Keep the pictures coming guys, I for one really enjoy seeing them and reading the stories of the hunts. Thanks to all!

PS Piper, keep your negative BS to the political forum,the rest of this stuff is for hunters that ENJOY the experience of hunting not a guarantee of a 200 incher behind every tree. Quit being angry because everything isn't how you wish it to be my friend. XOXOXOXO

I'll let you know if its slipping this year. I'm doing a guided hunt in approx 2 months. Can't wait. Last year my outfitter took a 200 class typical and several 180 class bucks. Not looking for a booner, but I'll settle for that kind of slippage every year...

What outfitter are you going with triple? Booner or no booner it will be a kick ass time regardless. I will be there also on a diy hunt. Like you said, can't wait!

Triple- Im might guess you are going with Robb and Non-Typical outfitters? I know his guide James who guided the 207 buck he got last year, Also know another guy named Alex who is working for him this year. Definitely some muley killing fanatics down there. If you are going with him Im sure you will have a good hunt.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom