regin 3 can anyone help please elk, deer

S

shellman98

This is our first time hunting in the area and although were not looking for anyone to give up their "honey Hole", we will be hunting from Dillon to Ruby Valley, we are wanting to hunt in HD's 326, 322,330,323,324 my hunting partner is 70 years old so road hunting is all we can do no hiking in miles from the road
we both have combination Deer/Elk tags.Are there any areas in these HD units better than others what would be the best ares we should look that might hold more animals than others,any elk is fine with us, Bull or Cow. Any help is appreciated.

same story with me. you beat me to the question. if anyone could help i would appreciate it also. Just looking for a cow and dont mind walking

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom