Regarding The Nickman...Don Nichols

Paul_Crawford

Long Time Member
Over the past few years I've heard people run down Don many times. Things like being a "d%ckhead, and crap like that. Not true at all. Not even close. I got to meet him last week. Hunted with him a couple days, and shared a ton of laughs. He's a really cool dude. Totally professional and knowledgeable. I can't imagine how anyone would talk tash about the guy. My humble opinion. PC

I agree.....I've met him a few times up there over the years.....always courteous to me. This past Thanksgiving he stopped by my camp to say hi.....he let me know if I needed anything to give him a call. Wish I could have showed him my bobcat I arrowed on the trip......but we headed out early on Saturday to beat the holiday traffic.

BOHNTR )))---------->

Don't know what the Hell you're talking about PC?

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!

I KNOW HIM, HUNTED WITH HIM & LIKE THE HELL OUT OF THE GUY. DON IS A SERIOUS OUTDOORSMAN, NOT TO MENTION A LOT OF FUN. HE HAS A NUMBER OF HOBBIES HE SEEMS TO ENJOY, FAIRLY WELL READ IT SEEMS....AND BECAUSE OF THE LATTER DON COMES ACROSS AS BEING VERY INTELLIGENT......HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH HIM SOMETIME. HE MAY BE A NO GUFF TYPE OF FELLA AS SOME OLDER FELLAS ARE.....THATS OK.......GLAD I MET DON.....WISH I KNEW MORE PEOPLE LIKE HIM. MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL.....................YD.

Well PC!

I think We've all had Our turn with some of the JACKASSES around here!

I've always liked nickman & I've never personally met him yet!

Seems like he can hold his own to me!

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!

I've never heard anyone bad mouth Don. In my opinion, he's a hell of a guy and I one day hope that he'll be out there with me when I've got my G3 tag in my pocket. He's who I'm calling when I get the good news. I think he's a tell it like it is guy and some on here are a little thin skinned. He also sends some of the best (adult) emails I've ever got. HaHa.

Steve
I got put in time out for a bad signature! Sorry Founder...

Always enjoy what the Nickman has to say.Tells it like it is.But then,some on here think I'm a di**head,too!And,much like Nickman,I DON'T CARE EITHER!!

I don't have anything againt Nickman, but man, he sure needs his hair colored. Looks pretty old and grey.

Thanks

Brownie

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom