REFUNDS/REBATES ANYONE???

B

bobcatbess

JUST WONDERING IF ANYBODY HAS RECEIVED ANY OF LITTLE Georges REFUNDS YET???

I DON'T EXPECT ONE,JUST WONDERING IF ANYBODY IS GETTING THEM AS PROMISED???

LAST TIME THEY SCREWED ME OUT OF MOST OF MINE!!!

I'D RATHER SEE FUEL PRICES DROP TO ABOUT 2.00 PER GALLON & PISS ON THE REFUNDS!!!

IF LITTLE George WOULD DO HIS JOB LIKE HE'S SUPPOSE TO HE COULD KEEP HIS LITTLE CHICKEN-$HIT REFUND THAT AIN'T GONNA BUY YOU ANYTHING ANYWAY!!!

ANYBODY GOT HIS E-MAIL ADDRESS???

I'M GONNA SEND HIM THAT F-IT CLIP!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Some co-workers I work with are getting them back now and you're right, they got screwed out of some of it. The ones that got a good refund from their annual taxes did not get back as much as promised.

Got mine last Friday minus a few dollars for some back taxes. What I really want to know is since my X-wife is wwaaaaay behind on her child support do I get hers too? Is so, when is it going to show up?

Got mine last friday, was expecting 1200 but for some reason only got 600. Still not sure why.

It's Bush's fault!!!

got mine today 1800, next week I will be the proud owner of a Rem 700 sps 300 win mag.......

LAST EDITED ON May-09-08 AT 10:24AM (MST)[p]IRS Has a payment schedule that goes off the last 2 digits of SS#....
I made over 75k and got $300!

Starting in May, the Treasury will begin sending economic stimulus payments to more than 130 million households. To receive a payment, taxpayers must have a valid Social Security number, $3,000 of income and file a 2007 federal tax return. IRS will take care of the rest. Eligible people will receive up to $600 ($1,200 for married couples), and parents will receive an additional $300 for each eligible child younger than 17. Millions of retirees, disabled veterans and low-wage workers who usually are exempt from filing a tax return must do so this year in order to receive a stimulus payment.

http://www.irs.treas.gov/irs/article/0,,id=180250,00.html

won't help me much..however will pay for utah gen buck tag!!
rackmaster

Nuttin yet for me, SS# ends in 19.

I hope pro got his, that's what's pating for the tye dye T's. Lol

Skull Krazy
"No Bones About It"

I got mine 2 weeks ago, $2100.00 it is already
spent, I leave for Lake Powell sunday for a week
of fishing, it will take almost half of that just
in fuel.

Last two didgits of ss 13

See skyline and bigbulls are already stimulating the economey!

Bush must be some kind of genius!!

Take a kid hunting. You will enjoy it more than they do!

I owe $21,000 in taxes so I'm hoping I get a big check! It doesn't pay to make more money from one year to the next. I doubled my income in 2007 from 2006 and I only got to keep $25% of it! They really screwed me!

It seems that a few of you guys got less than promised, why is that happening?

Steve

I know what you mean. I made a bunch in '94 and paid for it. That taught me that being self employed, you have to use every loophole you can find.

Checked again today, my package has yet to be stimulated, i hate it when this happens!!! Lol

Skull Krazy
"No Bones About It"

geezus JB .... you must be kin to Warren Jeffs to have that many dependants?? Freudian Slip choosing $69,000.00 ????

RUS

This year i paid more taxes than last year,with less income.
Now i know why they are giving us the check.
Democrats ruling the congress means the middle class can not and will not make more money.

Got mine yesterday......they deducted some of it....I don't know why. Probably fined me for having a poor attitude toward the government!!!

I think I will spend what's left on a new flat screen made in China.

I would buy one made in America.......but tax structures have put all the American companies out to foriegn countries. I'd have to call a "cobra kisser" for tech support either way.

slamdunk, I got $2,100 yesterday. I ordered the tye dye t-shirts this morning, they are purple/pink with PRO printed across the front in camo. I also bought Blackberry Pearls for me and the misses, and 2 dozen arrows. Thanks GWB!

PRO

Define, develop, and sustain BOTH trophy and opportunity hunts throughout the state of Utah.

Two dozen arrows, pro!!!!!

MY dad sent me off rabbit huntin with ONE .22 shell when i was a kid, and told me to come back with dinner.

Apparently YOURS handed you a whole box??

LMAO!!! :*

Skull Krazy
"No Bones About It"

Nothing for me...but I heard Big Screen TV sales are up in the ghetto...

What a crock...

Slammy, I plan on shooting pert near every day from now until my hunt, and I want several 'new' arrows for the hunt. I want no margun of error with my equipment. that way it is all on me whether I put a bull down or not.

PRO

Define, develop, and sustain BOTH trophy and opportunity hunts throughout the state of Utah.

I got mine and spent it the same day

I bought a Badland 2800, K&K Tripod and other Hunting stuff from Sage Creek Outfitters

Hey it was free money buy yourself some presents curtesy of ol' George W.

LAST EDITED ON May-11-08 AT 06:19PM (MST)[p]>Hey it was free money buy
>yourself some presents curtesy of
>ol' George W.

There's no such thing as a free lunch.

I believe this is just an advance on your refund you normally get in March or April. Although the people who get less of a refund than that might consider it "free" money.

We should all thank our kids and grandkids for this since they will be the ones to pay back any that might be "free".

True that but I saw it as money for more hunting gear so I splurged!

To your comment on our kids and grankids paying it back. I dont know if I want a kid knowing how these liberals are screwing up our country. Shoot just in my lifetime this whole country seems to want to screw itself, Don't get me wrong I love the USA but man its changing in a bad way. If things stay the way they are I dont want to know what it will be like in 25,30 or 40 years from now.

took mine to reno and doubled it!
cabelas in reno is getting hit hard on scopes(sold out on what I wanted)...so it working!
rm

so did everyone get just their taxes back or has anyone gotten the tax releif deal to? i got my taxes, state and federal but the other 600 i aint got yet. i didnt do the direct deposit.

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." -- Abraham Lincoln

I think those who did not do direct deposit will see a paper check in June? Not sure, but pretty sure?

Maybe I can get my 7MM then Wooley?;-) Hell, maybe I won't get any "free money?" Maybe I will just go back to Belize and spend it there? Live like a king for a month?

I saw an article in a newspaper that if you did not do direct deposit they issue checks in order of the last 2 digits of your SS#. Mine is in the 70's so have to wait til mid-June. So those above 50 just have to be patient.

from the "Heatland of Wyoming"

>I think those who did not
>do direct deposit will see
>a paper check in June?
>Not sure, but pretty sure?
>
>
>Maybe I can get my 7MM
>then Wooley?;-) Hell, maybe I
>won't get any "free money?"
>Maybe I will just go
>back to Belize and spend
>it there? Live like a
>king for a month?

well, you best be hopin ya get something, i got a sweet 7mm mag in yesterday, could use a better scope though. crappy tasco on it. But its gonna be priced really nice. Gotta hold it ten days then send it for certification. Its a model 70 sythetic stock blued barrel. Non CRF.

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." -- Abraham Lincoln

Screw it!!! If I ever see my $29.95 ... I'm gunna speculate in gas futures.. ha!ha!ha! SCREW the ecnomy ... I'm not spending a dime! IT'S MINE ... ALL MINE ... ALL MINE HAHAHAHAHAHAH ... EEEEEEHAW! What a $#@*ing joke!

RUS

I think those of us who have to wait until June should get more money than those who already got it. Gas has been going up $.10 a day. $4.00 gas is now just a memory.

Eel

Well I did direct deposit and am still waiting for mine..SSN ends in 49....so there little time table is working for me, I should have had it 2 weeks ago.

READ THAT AGAIN BECAUSE I FILE ELECTRONICLLY AND DIRECT DEPOSIT STILL GOT MINE... I guy at work did same way as me and then got an e-mail for turbo tax saying he will have to wait because he checked a box asking for tax preparation fees to be removed from fed taxable income or something like that he will get a paper check mailed in July 11..first I heard of that!
rm

I filed electronically and got mine quite awhile ago. I'm still waiting to see any from the x for her back child support. :(

We haven't got ours yet - but we did file electronically and direct deposit - but split it between two accounts - I wonder if that means we are getting a check?? Tried to find the answer online - no luck. Tried to call - WAFJ! Anyway, I'm waiting for mine still...

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom