REFRESH

nfh

Long Time Member
Is it just me or do you guys have to keep refreshing pages here.. For example if I go to thread and it says it has 11 post I can only see 10. I refresh the page and then I see them all. IT happens on every thread.. Also when I go to a lets say the Wyoming column I see nothing but the background, sometimes the page loads fast or I have to wait 10 seconds or generally REFRESH..

So anyone else tackle this problem? Its on this website. Does the website get to busy and have loading problems??? or what???

I did Teach NVB One thing just once!

And that was how to hit the F5 Button!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Yes. all the time. It goes with the territory here.

Eel

P.S. You may have to refresh to read this:)

Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.

>I did Teach NVB One thing
>just once!
>
>And that was how to hit
>the F5 Button!:D
>
>
>
>

I CANT MY F5 BUTTON IS WORN OUT NOW

KINDA LIKE MY CAPS-LOCK BUTTON?:D

>>I did Teach NVB One thing
>>just once!
>>
>>And that was how to hit
>>the F5 Button!:D
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>I CANT MY F5 BUTTON IS
>WORN OUT NOW

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

JFP NVB!

You gonna Hunt for 3 Months Straight or what?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom