Reduced price question

Whiterock

Very Active Member
Maybe someone will know this.
I have 2 doe antelope tags for unit 23,can I also by 2 tags for another unit ?

You can buy two more licenses for unit 23 or any other unit(s) that are not an exception type unit. Just go in and click on reduced antelope tags, click on 2 licenses, and then go through the list and highlight what unit(s) you want them in, and click on them. If they are in a unit where you can buy them, it will accept it and reserve them for 30 minutes for you to pay for them. I just tried to buy 4 licenses for unit 23 and it let me, but I just hit exit and left the screen.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-19-12 AT 03:11PM (MST)[p]Under the new emergency act that was just put into effect several days ago, you can now take up to three elk in a season, rather than two like it had been, but at least two have to be reduced price tags. If you don't have any elk licenses at the present time, you could buy three cow/calf tags depending on how many are still available in the select units listed in the link below:

http://wgfd.wyo.gov/web2011/news-1000913.aspx

Be very careful buying one for 48 because there is hardly any public land and there are very few, if any, elk on it.

T.G. your'e absolutely right,but i have permission to hunt the Orchard Ranch,and the herd is 2-3 thousand head.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom