redtail hawk

nuts4bucks

i was up on my father in laws ranch today helping him put in some culverts and while i was waiting for him to come help me load them on the truck i noticed a gobbler out in the field strutting around i watched him for about 5 minutes then i noticed a hen get up out of the tall grass she was feeding for a few minutes it looked like there was a small jake with her then all of the sudden a redtail hawk came swooping down and attacked the hen they rolled around and fought for probably 45 seconds the tom came running over all puffed up like he was ready to woop some redtail a$$ then the hawk flew off the tom strutted around the meadow for a long time all puffed up like he was on the lookout the hen went into the trees and never came out while i was there this was a pretty cool scene i got to watch take place.

YA!!!

THESE REDTAILS & CHICKEN HAWKS THE DWR IS SO PROUD OF IS COSTING US ALOT OF BIRDS!!!

THE SMALL GAME PREDATORS AROUND HERE HAVE TAKEN A MAJOR TOLE ON OUR TURKEYS THIS WINTER!!!

THE DEEP SNOW & LONGER WINTER MADE IT MUCH EASIER FOR TURKEY DINNERS!!!

HOW MANY HAWKS DO WE NEED BEFORE WE CAN HAVE A HAWK SEASON???

THEY'RE ON EVERY FRICKEN POWER POLE AROUND HERE & PEOPLE WONDER WHY WE AIN'T GOT NO PHEASANTS!!!

FRICK!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom