lve2143

Very Active Member
I love my Cowboys, but the Redskin's should have
won that game. They played the better game, and that
Q-back of theirs looked GOOD.

Just my two cents.

fyi
lrv

YAWN.....cowboys.....yawn, redskins. If two teams could loose one game i'd vote for them.

just my two cents
4740a97d6c64292e.jpg

He'll be a team player as long as they keep winning.

should they go on a three game loosing streak, watch the TO show begin.

4740a97d6c64292e.jpg

Hell, you're right JB, the Sox did win
that dang thing. Sorry.

Go back to bed Tageater. Don't choke on a tag.

Just my 3 cents.
fyi
lrv

Back to bed??? Dont choke on a tag?

ok. thanks

geeze. all i wanted to do was give my opinion, guess it doesn't work that way, so off to bed i go, hoping not to choke on a tag before i get there.

4740a97d6c64292e.jpg

Well, when your handle is tageater, what do
you expect. If it was pudbeater, I would have said
something else.

I LOVE your opinion. Don't go back to bed just yet.

You folks get your feelings hurt to easily.

Better football coming up. Hope it's interesting.

larry

Feelings aren't in the least hurt, and i usually eat the tags in a pureed soup,my 5 teeth aint good enough for just chewin on them

Sorry i just have never been able to stomach the Cowboys, more specifically TO but in the end i could care less who wins the games
All good lil ive2143, tonights game should be better.

4740a97d6c64292e.jpg

Campbell looked good - but Romo looked better, even if it wasn't too much - it was much and last time I looked, that is all you need!

I hope the Boys make it to the bowl. It would be great to see them get whipped by the Patriots again. LOL - Actually - they are the only team that can give them a good challenge. They have some talent and I love to see Uncle Bum's kid doing great. I think he's a class act.

GO BRONCOS!

Yeah it's pretty much a lost cause this year, but we'll cheer them any way!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

The Redskins had a shot at that game until they decided not to cover T.O. Then the Cowboys walked away with it. Come playoff time you will hear T.O. crying like a baby and back to his normal self. I might be even sooner, in two weeks they will get beat by the Packers and their "shutdown" corners. How ya like them apples???? Go Packers!!!

Larry,

You old pudbeater, I am going to have to disagree with you on this one time. I've always hated the Cueboys, especially since the 1977 season. Go Bronco's (in a future season)

Bean

Fred,

I assure you, there's no bigger pudbeater (my own)
than me. Damned proud of it.

Fred, I understand why you don't like the Cowboys.
I respect that. But your Broncos are stinking it up
right now.

Do you think they need a coaching change ???

Mikes been there a long time.

I darned sure don't know.

lrv

WHOO HOOO!! Cutler looked good! So did my boy Vince Young (I have some awesome personal reasons for loving the kid ) though! It was hard to root for only one of them last night, but in the end my blood bleeds orange and blue...

Except for this week when it will of course bleed BURNT ORANGE as I watch my HORNS SPANK THAT AGGIE ASS AND SEND COACH FRAN ON HIS MERRY WAY TO COACH POWDERPUFF AT AN ALL GIRL'S COLLEGE ON THE EAST COAST!

I figure that he is pretty much toast either way.

HOOK 'EM HORNS!

Oh by the way Larry - I did officially get my hat in the ring for the A&M job so next year, I may be bleeding the regular color of blood - Aggie Maroon! Cross your fingers for me!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

G,

I would LOVE that for you. I think you would
really like raiseing your family in the Bryan/
Collage Station area. Would be a whole lot less
hustle/bussel like you're used to right now in Austin.

God bless you sir, I am PUMPED to hear that. I hope you
get the job, and you can bet your butt I've got my fingers
crossed for you.

Aint nothing better than watching a game at Kyle field.

Gig'em Roy.

Larry

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom