Red lens spotlight

R

rackman

I was just wondering if anyone has found a good red lens spotlight, that is reasonably priced? (100.00 or less) My wife got me the primos 15 mil. candle power spotlight, but its not quite what I want. Please let me know what you guys are using or if you have heard of a good one. Thanks in advance.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-27-10 AT 01:14PM (MST)[p]Thanks for the info, I found the website. I could only find one spotlight that has a red lens and it is rechargeable. I was hoping for something that was not rechargeable, due to batteries going bad. Do you know of any other company's that would sell something like that?

Hey Rackman
Cabelas has a Cyclops 3.5 million cande power for 21.99. Not sure what sportsmans has ?
If you are using it for hunting ,I bought one for my son that fits on top of his scope. Works great for coyotes. You can try it out before you buy if you want .

Well I guess it depends on what you are going to do with it ? Back in the old days the biggest light we could get was one millon candle power and we thought that was bright. The ones that mount to your guns are less 100,000 to 300,00 candle power. I think That should be enough light to glass a " field ".

hey,

LightForce makes the best spotlights I have used. Light weight and bright, plus they have filters that snap on to the lens so you can do many different colors, including red.

The only problems are that they are a little more than $100 (about $125 I think), and I don't know if you can order online (you may have to call them: 877 510 9204)

Here is their product page: http://www.lightforce.com/products/portable-systems

Here are their filters: http://www.lightforce.com/products/accessories/filters

BTW: Do not listen to candlepower bs. There is no standard measurement for candlepower. A company can call it wattever they want to. Therefor a 30,000,000 cp light is not 30 times brighter than a 1,000,000 cp light, may even be the opposite. I am surprised they have not come up with a 1 billion cp light yet, maybe they have.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom