recall on ford 1997-2003 powerstrokes

C

creamofthecrop

got a letter in the mail today for a recall. says camshaft position sensor located on the engine of your vehicle may function intermittenly, possibly resulting in an engine stall.

biggest POS ever put in a truck - I had two of them one was a lemon the other I managed to sell . . . I'll never own another stroker as long as I live. . .

Well, my Ford, was the biggest POS I ever owned also. I am done with Ford for good. You can have mine Tony!;-)

Ok all you Chevy lovers, you'd better run out and buy up all those fantastic Duramax's if they are so great....General Motors just announced a $1.3 BILLION dollar loss last year and are offering hundreds of employees 6 figure buyouts to voluntarily quit their jobs!

Skull Krazy
"No Bones About It"

cps failure has long been talked about on "thedieselstop.com"
Most everybody has an extra in the glove box.... or you will.

I work in an auto shop, this recall is a waste of time and money!! I think EVERY DAMN FORD ON THE ROAD HAS GONE THROUGH AT LEAST 2 OF THESE. What are they going to replace if they have all been replaced already?

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave in a well preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out shouting HOLY SH!T WHAT A RIDE!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom