the south but i
believe its one
symbol that
transcends
boundaries.
My apologies
to Kingfish

RebelFlag.jpg

The south will rise again.......well somethings gonna rise....

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Bucky-
+1!!!

Where was this sleek little thing in the red head thread, i would have "rose" and saluted to this one in a heartbeat!!

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

I honked my Dukes of Hazzard "General Lee" horn for that one!!

"We can have no "50-50" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all".
Theodore Roosevelt

IF HEAVEN AIN'T A LOT LIKE DIXIE I DON'T WANNA GO!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-04-09 AT 09:15PM (MST)[p]Let's just make sure the folks in the White House are pure!

496181f87751e1ef.jpg

Why do you think it's called the "White House"

RUS

HEY REDDOG!!!

YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO OK IT WITH kingfish!!!

I HAVEN'T TALKED TO HIM BUT THEY SAY HE'S STARTED THE NEW YEAR OFF IN A GROWLY MOOD???

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

this post started out with clean, wholesome intentions then somewhere along the way it takes a turn. I don't know what to say except.... keep em coming!!!

NVBigorn, I wish you would keep your broad stripes and tight stars to yourself Hee Heee.

Slappy fourth of July to you.

Now I just feel dirty............

Glad I could help. They should have told me they were going to take a picture when I agreed to show off my new skivies. :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom