Realtree advantage MAX-1

N

nmelkandmuleys

anyone use? how do you like it?

"Better to dwell in the wilderness, Then with a contentious and angry women Proverbs 21:19)

I've been using it for quite a long time for hunting in eastern oregon, works good as it blends in with the sage brush and pine/juniper, the colors match perfectly-GG

Its what I buy if the piece of clothing I'm looking for offers it. I really like it.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Good stuff. Also hides you in the rocks really well.

("For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. Ephesians 2:8-9")

I use Max-1 more than all other camo combined... All of my accessories... Backpack, bino shield, and everything else is Max-1.

CSO

It's all about the good times...

MonsterMuleysLogo.png

I used to use it, but it fell apart and I got some Kings Desert Shadow which seems to work better for me where I hunt than the Max-1 stuff did.

I have an 8 year old set of Kings Desert Shadow. High quality stuff. Paterns are paterns I look for durability.

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle." General John J. "Black Jack" Pershing, US Army
"Most men go through life wondering if they made a difference, Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Regan

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom