Really??? In a trash can??? REALLY??

Roy

WOW - I kind of don't know where to begin on this one. Are you really going to crawl into a trash can for this? And then, if you did, I guess you deserved to be robbed by a 64 and a 59 yr old. I guess they left out the part that the two 44 yr olds were strung out on crack and Mad Dog 20/20. This has junkie heaven written all over it...

MSNBC.com

Couple's trash bin tryst takes wrong turn
The couple wanted to be alone but were held up at knifepoint instead
The Associated Press
updated 3:44 p.m. CT, Tues., Sept . 15, 2009
WICHITA, Kan. - A tender moment in a trash bin went all wrong for a couple who found themselves being held up at pocket knifepoint.

Police said two 44-year-olds had climbed into a dumpster to be alone just after 6 p.m. Saturday when two men interrupted them and demanded their belongings. Officers said the man and woman were engaged in "an intimate moment" when they were robbed of their shoes, jewelry and the man's wallet.

Police said one of the robbers was a 64-year-old man who egged his 59-year-old companion on during the robbery.

The suspects were found a short time later and the stolen property was returned.

Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
URL: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32863398/ns/us_news-weird_news/?GT1=43001

MSN Privacy . Legal
? 2009 MSNBC.com

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I would really like to see pictures of these people.

Actually - maybe I wouldn't? Yeah - lets be safe - no pictures.

Stories like this make me think I actually have my sh!t together.

If I saw two people crawl into a dumpster, the last thing I would think is "let's rob them". Am I missing something here?

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

>If I saw two people crawl
>into a dumpster, the last
>thing I would think is
>"let's rob them". Am I
>missing something here?
>
>Eel
>

Like I said Eel - junkie heaven!

UTROY

So Rack got his wallet back so everything is OK right.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

>So Rack got his wallet back
>so everything is OK right.
>
LMFAO!!!!! HILARIOUS GATOR!!

UTROY

Which begs the question.... "Where is the strangest place you've had sex?"

Urban ledgend on the Newly Wed game. Newly Wed bride responds.... "that would be up the butt Bob"

RUS

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom