...really big up close...

Wiszard

Long Time Member
I dropped my 15 year old daughter off at UCLA for a 3 day softball camp on Sunday. During opening ceremonies, this guy walked into the stadium. He's my favorite fighter ever. I've been a huge fan of his for years. I spent about 10 seconds with him...just enough for an inconspicuous picture. I really don't think any of the other 100 people in the stadium knew who he was. Anyway, it wasn't until I got home that I looked at the pic and realized how big he was. Anyway....the UFC has Frank Mir listed at 6'3" but he seemed a lot bigger than that in real life.

1551frank_mir.jpg

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

I Recognize the Guy on the Right!

But who's that Midget on the Left?:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Good Thing no one told him what you was saying about him.
LOL.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom