Real smart people

Honestly, I cannot believe it doesn't happen more often. People living in big cities, in this country and from overseas, have absolutely NO concept about wildlife. They have no concept about livestock of any kind. I hope they prosecute those completely negligent PARENTS with full on child endangerment or abuse. That little Girl is simply lucky to be alive. And she is really unlucky to have parent/parents who are dumber than a box of broken hammers. Some ambulance chasing lawyer is probably already filing a lawsuit against the Bison, Yellowstone National Park and God Himself in behalf of those two fine specimens of humanity.
FYI, Bison are wild animals and should be treated as such. A selfie with a Bison = bad idea. Being 5-10 feet away for any length of time = Bad idea. Bison steaks, medium rare, hot off a Treagar = Fine Idea.

The Parents Run Off & Leave their Daughter for the Bison!

JUDAS!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Terrible dumb. Should the parents be charged with Child Endangerment? I say yes...

"Courage is being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

>Terrible dumb. Should the parents be
>charged with Child Endangerment? I
>say yes...
>
>"Courage is being scared to death
>but
>saddling up anyway."

They should be sterilized

>>Terrible dumb. Should the parents be
>>charged with Child Endangerment? I
>>say yes...
>>
>>"Courage is being scared to death
>>but
>>saddling up anyway."
>
>
>They should be sterilized

Scary thing is, they've already reproduced.

You know those Bison are as big as a train, I was surprised at how big they are when you see them in the Park.
You would think that would be enough to make you careful and fearful.
I have to admit it makes for good viewing in the park when I see people get out of their cars and walk over there.
It's like a suspense drama are they going to get charged or Stomped.
Cold beer and an easy chair it can make for a fine afternoon in the park. Just sayin. LOL

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom