Real Kona update Part 2

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
The other update was getting a little picture-bulky for you guys on dialup (spelled join the 21st century) so I figured I'd start a new thread.

Looks like 1911 is still enjoying the fising. I did hear he has been working on the tan and tomorrow's pic should look a bit different.
49c033673fa873ae.jpg

Ransom is concerned he may have to get a different house after all the loud parties that have been going on since JB arrived. They looked at this one today.
49c031733490a96c.jpg

That guy did hook Ransom up with a sweet boat for the day of fishing today. Can't wait to hear how it went.
49c031ec369c604c.jpg

JB was a little pissed when he found out it was his turn to wear the wig and the girl shirt. But he seemed to get in the spirit once it was on.
49c0323d38618b7d.jpg

The boys got dressed up for a night on the town last night.
49c031ae358f7723.jpg

Apparently JB had been surfing Craigslist-Kona and found an ad for these girls to come to the party.
49c0327e3abcd9a7.jpg

Unfortunately, not everything on Craigslist is exactly as advertised. But once everybody got in the hot tub they all seemed to be having fun.
49c032d93c44d178.jpg

Later in the evening JB and 1911 passed out. JB has been testing the mentholatum under the nose trick since he woke up trying to cut the smell. Says he will post back when he gets home.
49c034c5463e4baf.jpg

It did appear that Ransom loosened up and joined in the fun. Seems he needed a ride home.
49c035d94ca086f6.jpg

Meanwhile back home, I heard the local band gig turned out well for 1911's wife so she decided to extend the photo shoot to include a few pics "with the band". Right on Becki!
49c0343d43a3792a.jpg

And Bobcat is still trying to figure out what all the fuss is about.
49c035a14bcce4fc.jpg

Get a freak'n life...

It's time for me to drink the green whiskey and go home to Mamma befo my Uncle goes on duty.

O'Badger

Drink lots of it. Gallons of the stuff. Push that ol' blood alcohol level to about 8% will ya? And then maybe jump in front of a bus or something cool like that. Be sure to get us pictures.

Nvbighorn,

Thanks for the update, it looks like they are havin the time of there life. The pic where they fell asleep is great. The best part of wakin up is a little brown hole on your nose

>im glad i didnt go, i
>can just imajine what my
>pics would be like

What Lesgo didn't know is that I snapped his photo at last years Kona trip.

49c0815509e2dc10.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom