Real Estate in Susanville

Wiszard

Long Time Member
I never thought I'd need to ask this, but does anyone know a good, hard-working real estate agent in Susanville? Pm me with a name and number if you'd like....I have a client that has a home up there that needs to short sale it. Thanks in advance guys....

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

Sorry Steve,I don't personally know any Realtors in Susanville that i'd recommend to a friend. Here locally around Almanor, i use Linda @ Plumas Properties and do give her a solid thumbs up.

Pretty good deal here in Westwood for one with cash looking for a fixer, $18K

http://www.idxcentral.com/paor/idxs...x=99999&fl=any&ybmin=0&lo=any&loid=any&la=any

I drove by and it looks pretty good from the street.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Tina Cordoba @ "The Tina Cordoba Team"

Worked very yard for me and in the local paper, the only realtor that has to houses Pending sale.

Thanks guys....I apprecaite the help.

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom