Ready to go

larrbo

Very Active Member
I'm just about ready to leave in a few days for my late season hunt in Northeastern California. Don't have to worry about hot weather because there is snow on the ground and temps are low. I am really looking forward to this hunt and hope the bucks have moved in to this area.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-07-11 AT 02:25PM (MST)[p]from where i live north east would be the devils garden hunt but if some one lived down south farther i would think you could throw in the bass hill hunt or doyle muzzy hunt so which is it?
I just did a bit of research He must have a PLM tag or is hunting with some one who drew a late tag.

I'm with you buddy, if not physically, which may well be the case later on, at least spiritually.

I too hope the deer move into that area for the winter range. Seems with all the quality habitat improvements that the ranch manager has done for the deer, that they would come into that area heavy. Here's to a great hunt for you!!

Joey

Good luck on your Plum hunt larrbo. Isn't it kinda late in the year for plums?

J/K! Have a great hunt!

Eel

Congrats Llarbo... Thats a damn fine buck.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom