Re: AZ Guide

joesikora

Long Time Member
Re: AZ Guide

Hi guys I have a question, I'm thinking of drawing for a Late Rifle elk hunt, who would be an good affordable outfitter to check out?

Thanks for your time
Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

HEY JOE.....IN 2013 I BOOKED MY BOW ELK HUNT WITH STEVE CHAPPELL GUIDE SERVICE. I DID VERY WELL WITH A 6X6 BULL, AS STEVE SHOWED ME A LOT OF DIFFERENT BULLS. A GOOD GUY, THATS VERY EASY TO GET ALONG WITH ........(LOW KEY TYPE GUY).

IT WOULD BE EVEN MORE IMPORTANT TO GET A GUIDE ON A LATE RIFLE HUNT, AS BULLS CAN BE HARDER TO LOCATE. HE WILL KNOW WHERE THE BULLS ARE AT THAT TIME.

CHECK OUT HIS WEB SITE, HE IS THE REAL DEAL.......YD.

YD, funny you should bring up Steve I had just had a 1/2 hour or better conversation. Sounds like a great guy. Still would like to hear from others on their picks

Thanks Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

Steve chappell is a super guy. I've had the privilege of knowing steve since he started guiding. Lots of knowledge about elk and easier to spend time with than almost anyone i know. Been in several camps with steve over the years. Class act is an understatement!!!

Get ahold of Jimmy at Flatline Maps and he can help you out with this hunt. Great guy, knows his stuff and works hard for the hunter. I used his knowledge in a unit 10 elk hunt. Top notch individual.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom