Rat Clarification

fishon

Very Active Member
FYI

My post had nothing to do with John Bair Drawing a Sheep tag. Infact I would bet that was legit. But what is not Legit is the method in which the dollars from those permits is being accountant for and reported on. Also what is not legit is the draw odds of said permits. So everyon I was one of the 3 people that created the expo and got the permits. I KNOW what was agreed on. But I am not there and what was agreed on is not being done. HEnce the Rat comment.

Tony

Thanks Tony. I don't know the inner workings of the expo like you do, but I would agree on one thing. The expo has always been a cloud of mystery when it comes to accounting. Where does the money go? Who gets what? What percentage hits the ground? Are we paying for mule deer habitat or a new swimming pool for the president? For years we asked for odds of the drawings, and got nothing. It just didn't look good. Secrecy and vaugue terms.

So, when people in the inner circle draw tags, it draws red flags because of the history. It's probably legit, but based on the history of the org, it's hard to have faith in anything anymore.

Congrats to all who drew tags- good luck to you all. I haven't been lucky (yet) but I'll keep trying, as silly as that may be. I'd just like to know what my donation was paying for.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom