Rare Leopoceros Sighting

Feleno

Long Time Member
As some of you know I went on Safari in Tanzania a few years back. One of my trackers found this great beast and my PH implored me to shoot it but the trophy fee was well beyond my means. Thought you'd enjoy a photo I took of him. More pics of the great adventure to come soon
Leopoceros.jpg

What about one toed wick-wacks? They are on the top 10 deadliest animals list. 2 or 3 below turltes. You should have busted that SOB f-er!! Can you imagine the sweet speedos you could have made from his hide?

catch
the asking price was $70k which was about twice the cost of my trailer home. To rich for my blood

I did see a few other exotic and rare animals I'll try to post pics of later. I wasn't lucky enough to see Tigappotamuss but did photograph an Iguanappotamus. One toed wick-wack? No such luck. We did visit a remote village where there were many black faced camel-toed creatures

LOL Black faced camel-toes. I seen once with out leggs. We had to track it through the Jungle. Left tracks like a snail.
Rutnbuck

AZstyckman, I just spit my drink up laughing, then I read rutnbuck and about drowned.
I was not ready for either one of those.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom