Ransom's Spider Marlin

Long Time Member
Well, hopes are high that Ransom can close the deal on the elusive spider marlin. He is so sure of his efforts paying off this go around, he put some new decor on his pickup truck.

49b5097041f7be80.jpg

Things should go better this time as he realizes the fight he is up against. Last time he landed the trophy only to have it beat him down in shame on the shore.

49b509cc437793a8.jpg

Luckily, tag was able to render some medical advise and aside from his hurt feelings, all he has a gnarly scar to show for that battle. Well, down but now out, scouts on are top of it and with any luck the deal will close for the big fish soon. I will be there with camera in hand and anticipate a success this time. Photos to follow soon.

498a6f395e505405.jpg

Ransom, I was just going over some last minute details to make sure everything is in order. I should not question but do you really think the boat is going to be big enough? :)

49b50e8a51268d4a.jpg

Don't worry 1911 JB said he could swim. I'll have you know that I ended up killing spider marlin, he weighed 1,853 1/2 pounds, with my bare hands and later killed a Kona Grizzly Bear with my pen knife. He topped the scales at 2,200 pounds even. Once back to base camp I invented a cure for cancer. I could go on and on but I don't like to brag.

Ransom

LAST EDITED ON Mar-09-09 AT 06:54AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Mar-09-09 AT 06:53?AM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Mar-09-09 AT 06:53?AM (MST)

Financial help just in the nick of time. 1911 you send them the info they are asking for and you can be in charge of the fishing fund.
Just get back to this nice gentleman ASAP.

Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STBYour Ref:Attention: Honorable Beneficiary,This is to officially inform you that(ATM Card Number; 4278763100030014) has been accredited in your favor.Your PersonalIdentification number is 0000. The ATM Card Value is USD1.5M usdYou are advice to reply with the following information's;FULL NAME DELIVERY ADDRESS PHONE NUMBERCOUNTRY OCCUPATION:SEX:AGE:Regards,Mr.Uche Daniel

I was fortunate to land a spider marlin a few years back on 8 pound test that now resides on my living room wall. although not a huge specimen (465 pounds) you gotta admit they are very unique.
SpiderMarlin.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom