Ransom needs advice.

Long Time Member
Looks like rough waters in the forecast for today. Shark hunt is off and goat hunt is game on. An '06 is the medicine delivery system but what pill should he use? He is tossed up about bullet type. Would a core lockt work in this situation or should he go to a Berger, Barnes, or maybe even some etips? I talked him out of using an experimental ice bullet. He finally conceded it would be too much effort to carry a dry ice box along until it was time to lock and load.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Just make sure & get pics of D13er sneaking up behind the Ewes.
And remember,there are very Secred Natives on the Islands that wiil Haunt you if you don't eat the Critters you shoot in Kona.
That Fresh Tuna kilo caught is sounding better by the minute,but it looks as you'll have to offend for yourself,so Goat Burgers for the rest of you (maybe?) since it looks like kilo is the only Plick that knows how to catch a fish!

Rough water off the Kona Coast is pretty calm water in many spots. Kona might be the flatest seas anywhere in the world where you can catch big blue marlin.

If you're in Kona, forget the gun. Use a Pineapple gernade.

3-5 foot swells every 12 seconds and I start looking for my sunglasses.

If it gets too rough, go to the other side of the island, you dorks!

Eel

Descriptors are all relative depending on your litmus basis I guess. One mans hot is another mans cold ect. Hell, I saw some Hawaiian road worker today wearing a stocking cap. It was 55 degrees out.

Just to double check we stopped by and watched this poor sap leave the marina today.

6541roughseas.jpg

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Eel

I took your advice and went to Mauna Kea today. We hiked up to 10,000 feet. No sheep were seen on the mountain but I blame it on my guides, 1911, the swede and gridman. No sooner than I put my rifle in it's case when I saw 15 sheep. Only a slight hitch stopped me from taking a Mauna Kea Bighorn trophy, they were on a US Army Base. Tomorrow I resume my search for my lost Ray Bans.

Ransom

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom