Rank Utah Archery Antelope Units

P

Pinny

Hey Gang,

The application period will be here before you know it, and I am starting the thought process of selecting an Antelope unit to apply for. I have zero points to date and would like to choose a unit that should draw within three years. I have hunted Snake Valley and Bonanza in the past, and I would be very interested in knowing everyones opinion on how they would rank Utah's Archery Antelope units, based on the following criteria...... please list your first, second and third preferences.

Criteria: 1) Your draw chances are 1:1 with 3 points max. 2) Best chance to take a buck in the mid 70's

Thanks!!

Im not trying to be mean but your not going to draw a good unit with 3 pts.....
I think you've hunted 2 pretty good units (i personally think that the san rafel north is probably the best unit but the whole state is struggling) if you want to go antelope hunting go to wyoming.

Shoot em till their dead

Perhaps I should explain myself a bit more.....based upon the posted 2011 Bonus Point Draw Results report, the following archery antelope units are 1:1 (or very close to it) with 3 points or less. Of these units, which hold the best potential for a mid 70's buck? Thanks!

Cache
Beaver
Pine Valley
San Rafael, Desert
Bonanza
Southwest Desert

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom