Rangers Set To Rock

eldorado

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Oct-15-11 AT 11:24PM (MST)[p]Not my team, but they looked impressive against Detroit. This team will be hard to beat in the WS. They have a great starting lineup, solid pitching rotation, and a deep bullpen. This could be their year.

Eldorado

Starting pitching is a glaring weakness. HOWEVER, neither the Cardinals nor the Brewers have a top-flite rotation either. The Rangers should win....Larussa IS always difficult this time of year.

Within the shadows, go quietly.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-16-11 AT 10:42AM (MST)[p]Cruz has sure been on a roll.

And I've always liked Nolan Ryan, especially as a player when he had Robin Ventura in a headlock (after he charged the mound)and was pounding away..not that I have anything against Ventura...I just thought it was cool.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

I was trying to figure out when the Rangers had played the Red Wings this year thinking you were nuts. Then I realized you got lost in stick ball. Rangers aren't doing well this year and right now the Red Wings are in first place but we are only in the season 3 -7 games hehehehe.
Last year someone got pissy because hockey took over his thread. I won't try to do that agin this year.LOL

Not my team either, but they do look REALLY good. Starters might hurt them, but the bats and the bullpen are strong. Cardinals are hot. Should be a good series!

Go Cardinals! Carpenter is probably gonna have to work his butt off for them to win.

WOW is right Cards never gave up. I have always been a Cardnials fan grew up 3 hrs from St. Louis. Even though I have lived in Colorado 13 yrs. I still like the cards and the Chiefs.

that game 6 will be a classic...
Thought it was over a few times.
go Rangers...........

I used to go to Rangers games a couple times a month as a kid and still am a huge fan. Not happy about the game 6 outcome, but WHAT A GAME! Much credit to the Cards players. That team showed some serious heart.

>LAST EDITED ON Oct-15-11
>AT 11:24?PM (MST)

>
>Not my team, but they looked
>impressive against Detroit. This team
>will be hard to beat
>in the WS. They have
>a great starting lineup, solid
>pitching rotation, and a deep
>bullpen. This could be their
>year.
>
>Eldorado

Anyone but texas

The fat lady just sang......................and it wasn't The Yellow Rose of Texas. I was a Texas fan but I have to say the best team won. Very good series.

I've always been a National League kinda guy...Game 6 was a true Classic and Congrats to those Cardinals for winning it all in game 7!!!

Joey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom