Rangers killed scouting...????

Whats crazy is two hunters just lost there life and you are trying to find fault in them because something you are assuming from an article. I guess know one is of limits!

+1 TO ELKAHOLIC, who cares, they passed away and it is very sad for them and their families.

How is that not a legitimate question? They died and it's sad but as usual the media can't quite get the story straight. What does this have to do with being a christian???

LAST EDITED ON Oct-12-10 AT 05:41PM (MST)[p] Sorry guys... I didn't mean any disrespect... And I didn't mean to make accusations... The story just changed and I wondered if anyone had new info about the situation...

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

McGinn and Axelsen, both assigned to the Glen Canyon National Recreation Area along the Arizona-Utah border, were returning from Bryce Canyon, where they had met friends for the scouting trip.

Sounds like the had been on a scouting trip and were returning in the plane when it crashed, not scouting in the plane.

Even if they were scouting in the plane - it seems like their trip was still a few weeks away and it wouldn't have been illegal. Sad story, I feel for their families.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom