Rangefinders

W

Waterdogs

I am looking for a Rangefinder for rifle and bow hunting. Something waterproof and good all around what experience do you guys certain models? Thanks

yes it is. Solid aluminum. Can be customized for your bow set up and when rifle hunting you can set it to your particular rifle and cartridge size. its an awesome rangefinder.

Buck, Just got a Leica 1600 a month ago. This was my 3rd rangefinder. I love that thing! The first 2 other brands I bought were junk. If I would of bought a Leica the first time around I would of saved $700.00 (Names withheld for the sake of arguements)

do some searches on here and other sites. Your question is pretty broad and there is a ton of feedback. You will find failures on all the models, including Leica. I am strictly a rifle hunter and hunt were 400 yard shots are very common and longer do happen so my emphasis is different that yours.

My personal experience is with a Nikon 1200, and for $350, I can not complain as it reads consistently, the functions are simple, and it has lasted me almost 7 years with only 1 battery change!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom