Range Finding Scopes Legality

dack77

Can anyone tell me if range finding scopes like the Burris Eliminator are legal in Wyoming? The regulation page sucks on the Wyoming Fish and Game site. This whole bouncing around from chapter 32 to chapter 2 and so on is just stupid. Am I just missing where I can actually download the entire regulation booklet in pdf format like you can in Utah or does Wyoming not do something similar? I only see the caliber requirements but nothing about the actual equipment as well. Thanks!

LAST EDITED ON Aug-28-15 AT 08:56PM (MST)[p]The game and fish just states about caliber sizes and that type of info. CHAP 32 has all the firearm/archery info that is needed to know.

Nothing against scopes. your good to go..

>Can anyone tell me if range
>finding scopes like the Burris
>Eliminator are legal in Wyoming?
>The regulation page sucks on
>the Wyoming Fish and Game
>site. This whole bouncing around
>from chapter 32 to chapter
>2 and so on is
>just stupid. Am I just
>missing where I can actually
>download the entire regulation booklet
>in pdf format like you
>can in Utah or does
>Wyoming not do something similar?
>I only see the caliber
>requirements but nothing about the
>actual equipment as well. Thanks!
>

dack:

You can save and print the species "regulations" by clicking on "REGULATIONS" (right under HUNTING in the orange box) and then slide down to BIG GAME and pick the species you are interested in and click on the bottom choice (for instance under the DEER HUNTING SEASONS you will see these choices:
2015 Deer Hunting Seasons
2015 Deer Hunting Area Map
2015 Deer Hunting Brochure)

when you click on the Hunting Brochure option the brochure or regulations as many folks call them, will show up. Right click on it and choose "save as". Save it, print it and you have it. It takes less time to actually do it then reading what I wrote here on how to do it!!

ClearCreek

Thanks ClearCreek. I saw that but didn't bother clicking on the link because I would never have thought a brochure had anything to do with listing regulations. That and the fact it's listed under chapter 5 and then describes what is listed there. So I assumed it was meant to be there for what was listed under chapter 5. I will have to remember that for future years if they don't make any changes to it.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom