Range finder for small hands?

elks96

Long Time Member
Wife is hunting this year archery for first time she is shooting great, decent with judging yardage on flat but is not good with angled yet.

I need a range finder for her smaller hands with angle comp and relatively inexpensive as she will also be needing other equipment...

Check out the Leupold RX Full Draw rangefinder $319.00 at Cabela's on line.

We have used these for about 6 years and no issues rain, snow or 105 degrees.
They use the TBR elevation adjustment and the new models now have this capability out to 170yds and these newer models can range out to 800 yds line of sight so if you rifle hunt some you can use the same rangefinder for all hunting. The original old units only did archery TBR out to 60yds.

These unit are small, compact, waterproof and worth every penny. clear optics , 6X mono optic with focus adjustment.....

My wife and our 12yr old small Grandson can easily handle this rangefinder along with the big boys.

Good Hunt'n

))))------->

Another option might be to let your wife use your rangefinder and take the new one for yourself if do some rifle hunt's. If they still make the archery Bushnell or Choice that unit is about the same size as the Leupold but way less quality IMO. Choose what best fits your pocket book :).

))))------->

I would say take her to Sportsman's warehouse. You can try all of them in the case. Our store has a sheet on the counter that tells how the work in the real world. I am assuming other store have the same thing?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom