Randy Weaver

Ya they murdered him and lavoy finnegan. And the dude in Texas. Just saying

Um. He just died.

They murdered his wife and kid decades ago.

No one murdered Lavoys wife and kid(and dog).

Did you notice none of the Bundy's died for their cause? Almost like they are full of chit.

You do know his daughter teaches FBI classes on standoff now.

Biden is a white supremacist cop killer selling sawed off shotguns ? or Biden is a malcontent anti American loser willing to run a cop over and pull a gun on them ?

Another white supremacist in NY killed 10 people today so you lose a hero and gain another. it's all good I guess.

Biden is a white supremacist cop killer selling sawed off shotguns ? or Biden is a malcontent anti American loser willing to run a cop over and pull a gun on them ?

Another white supremacist in NY killed 10 people today so you lose a hero and gain another. it's all good I guess.
If I had a dollar for every one of your posts that made sense, I’d be broke.

You can’t deny biden is a racist. His own vice president Camel toe Harris said he was a racist and an abuser of women. You don’t set the bar very high on your heroes now do you….

I was responding to a post that made no sense , find out who Weaver was and who the Malheur carpetbagger was and it will make perfect sense. your ignorance isn't my fault.

Biden may be a lot of things and may not be a lot of things but a racist or sex offender he is not. try a little harder.

You get a T shirt supporting the kid in Buffalo yet ? they'll sell them wherever you get them for Weaver.

Biden may be a lot of things and may not be a lot of things but a racist or sex offender he is not. try a little harder.

You get a T shirt supporting the kid in Buffalo yet ? they'll sell them wherever you get them for Weaver.
Tell that to that laughing stock of a vice president of his.
Joke biden has a decades-long habit of making overtly racist remarks, taking discriminatory positions and cavorting with known racists. Facts are a stubborn thing.

For all that BS, he was found guilty of failure to appear.

Even that was grossly mishandled. He received a letter informing him that his trial has been scheduled for March 20, though the actual date was February 20.

Cop killer??? Not guilty.

You have to admit Ashley’s diary is a little creepy.

Samuel_Weaver.png

Togwotee,

THAT WAS AN AMERICAN BOY.

This is America. You can love your kids, your pets, your freedom, your privacy, be crazy, be a racist, AND NOT WORRY ABOUT IT ALL BEING STRIPPED FROM YOU BY GOVERNMENT HITMEN.

And That Right There Tells Us Who You Voted For!

Like We Didn't Already F'N Know!

View attachment 76366

Togwotee,

THAT WAS AN AMERICAN BOY.

This is America. You can love your kids, your pets, your freedom, your privacy, be crazy, be a racist, AND NOT WORRY ABOUT IT ALL BEING STRIPPED FROM YOU BY GOVERNMENT HITMEN.
You are correct sir, there is no law against any of the aforementioned. We now have a Government that has forgotten that they work for the people, the people don’t work for them.

Life in bizzarro world has to be tough.

You worship your orange puzzy grabbing rapist and flip out because some other old dude sniffs some chics hair. selective outrage is your stock and trade.

Weaver is your hero because he was a white supremacist selling illegal guns. no surprise there. and he killed a cop and you're fine with that too, we saw what your heroes did to cops on Jan 6th so no surprise there either.

Yes the government mishandled it but at the end of the day had he not broken the law then resisted law enforcement nobody would have died. just like when the black guy breaks the law then fights with the cop it doesn't always end well . moral of the story is don't break the law and if you do cooperate and you won't die. but the skin heads and the BLM crowd will never see it that way so there you go.

Looks like Dude is believing another Democrat false hood about Biden not being racist or sex offender. Biden has proven to be a closet hiding racist by his own mouth and actions as a Senator voting on certain bills in the past.
Dude must of forgot about that female intern assigned to his staff that he pinned against the wall and inserted his finger into her virginal while he was a Senator, and that intern told her mother about the incident right after it happen.
RELH

You worship your orange puzzy grabbing rapist and flip out because some other old dude sniffs some chics hair. selective outrage is your stock and trade.

Weaver is your hero because he was a white supremacist selling illegal guns. no surprise there. and he killed a cop and you're fine with that too, we saw what your heroes did to cops on Jan 6th so no surprise there either.

Yes the government mishandled it but at the end of the day had he not broken the law then resisted law enforcement nobody would have died. just like when the black guy breaks the law then fights with the cop it doesn't always end well . moral of the story is don't break the law and if you do cooperate and you won't die. but the skin heads and the BLM crowd will never see it that way so there you go.
Still waiting for that first dollar.

How do you explain Camel Toe Harris, the vice president of the United States when speaking about bidens sexual assaults against women stating “ I believe them, and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it.” Those are her words. You have some strange bedfellows as heroes.

Yes the government mishandled it but at the end of the day had he not broken the law then resisted law enforcement nobody would have died.

"Mishandled it"????????

They murdered a 14 year old boy! The reason there wasn't a murder trial is because the murderer was killed.

Maybe James Earl Ray "mishandled it"?????

Maybe Hitler just "mishandled " all those Jews?????

Only an idiot would defend this with the idea its Weaver's own fault his son was murdered.

If I remember right, the federal agent that gave the sniper, the shoot to kill order, was promoted to the Washington D.C. office after the sniper killed Weaver's wife while she was holding a infant in her arms. Of course they denied any such order was given.
RELH

Gee I didn't know you were there, that changes everything. WTF ever.

Weaver's kid fired at the agent first. fire was returned. just pretend the kid was black it'll make sense to you..

When it's the word of a skin head vs the word of law enforcement I'll side with law enforcement. just like I do when it's the cops vs a gang banger. unless you march with the BLM crowd you should really STFU about blaming the cops for killing skin heads it's pretty telling. the cops do make mistakes but very seldom are they more at fault than the person they kill, no more so with a dead white loser than a black criminal.

Weaver's kid fired at the agent first. fire was returned. just pretend the kid was black it'll make sense to you..

When it's the word of a skin head vs the word of law enforcement I'll side with law enforcement. just like I do when it's the cops vs a gang banger. unless you march with the BLM crowd you should really STFU about blaming the cops for killing skin heads it's pretty telling. the cops do make mistakes but very seldom are they more at fault than the person they kill, no more so with a dead white loser than a black criminal.

Really? WERE YOU THERE? You're calling someone a white supremacist that you never met.

Why do you think Harris was cleared for killing the agent numb nuts??? THE AGENTS FIRED FIRST. Even the federal government has admitted this.

You chastise an individual for not “being there” and then you proceed to tell us exactly what happened. So you were there?

I do agree with you that cops are very seldom at fault during a shooting incident.

Not racist?? Seriously? He has predetermined a VP and Supreme Court Justice would be "women of color" and insinuated that they couldn't win on an even playing field. He's made numerous racist comments, including some about Barack Obama.

Not racist?? Seriously? He has predetermined a VP and Supreme Court Justice would be "women of color" and insinuated that they couldn't win on an even playing field. He's made numerous racist comments, including some about Barack Obama.

Yep tog makes a provably ridiculous argument again. If you're on the left you make excuses..... and it gets excused

While I wasn't in the cabin with Randy Weaver, or one of the officers involved in the murders, I lived in the general area at the time and followed these events very closely.

It was one of the first times that I saw the media bias on full display, as initial reports were walked back over the course of the incident and subsequent investigations. If you only read the initial national headlines, you would have a totally different, ignorant, perspective. If you lived in the area at that time, you would know an awful lot about the government's malfeasance in this case, and down right criminal actions.

Unless of course you had your head up your ass, or were too ignorant to recognize the facts as they were verified in multiple, detailed investigations. You don't have to be a supporter of Randy Weaver to know the government created the situation, then murdered his wife and child. There was never any valid excuse for the situation, and those that can ignore one of the darker days in modern law enforcement history deserve a special kind of hell.

May all of the victims of a reckless, out of control government rest in peace.

Bill

His own son(Hunter) stores his(Joe's) phone number under Pedo Pete. Of course Joe's e-mail pseudonym is Peter Henderson. All just a coincidence I'm sure... Definitely not a pedophile, ask Jeff Epstein.... oh wait

Sleepy Joe also stated that a certain Democrat Senator was his mentor in Congress. That certain Democrat Senator used to be a high ranking member of the KKK.
RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom