Randy Travis DWI

Link didn't work.

Though R.T. swore off booze and drugs several times, he has a long history of heavy drinking and bar fights. He ain't all that big a guy, must either like getting the crap beat outa himself or be about half tough, don't know! :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

In a nutshell, Randy was in his birthday suit when he was arrested for DWI. He compounded his dilemma by threatening the arresting LEO. He's been subsequently released on bail.

Eldorado

Dude has a crazy look to him. Wouldn't know by the music he sings.
Dont think I can look at him the same way anymore.

Randy is one of my favorite all time singers and he has ALWAYS been a troubled soul. His savior, supposedly, was marrying his long time manager. This helped for quite some time but his old ways crept back. About a year ago I think, he was busted pulled over in a church parking lot drinking a bottle of wine. He was drunk but the cop let him go with an ope container or something like that. Money doesn't change who you are....Randy Travis is a perfect example of that......so was Kurt Cobain.

Randy Travis is and always will be a Country music legend no matter what he does.

Steve
Holder of a 2012 LE Utah Deer Tag!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom