Random Bizarre Moment

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
Seems so slow here. Share some random bizarre moment from the past.
1980-I was a bouncer at Butcher Baker Candlestick Maker Disco in Kennewick Washington. Loved the job and had gorgeous women wanting to go out all the time (wasn't about the pay ). Lol
One night a hippie type guy was there and the place was at capacity with a line waiting to get in. Fire code meant some had to leave to let more in.
This guy had to have been on LSD. He took off his shoes and started running around with a Bic lighter to people and saying "Isn't this light incredible" ?
I went to kick him out and he starts running from me. I finally caught the guy and get him his shoes and out the door. He hands me a tiny piece of paper and said take this you will see the light. I threw it on the ground. Maybe it was blotter acid who knows.

Never, in a 100 years, would I ever have guessed I would see a reference to the BBCM in Kennewick, Washington.
Do you still live there?

Speaking of bar stories.....

Back in the late 60's I worked on a logging crew and was in a bar with a couple of my crew. They were both Yurok Indians. Frank and I were at the bar and Willard was sitting at a table. Willard was wearing a nice bright shirt.

In walks this long haired hippie type. He walks up to the bar and orders a drink. He's looking around and notices Willard. He says "Look at that f****** Indian, he's trying to disguise himself as a Hawaiian."

Without saying a word, Frank grabbed the guy by the back of the head and smashed him face first into the bar. The guy crumpled to the floor unconscious with blood running every where. We just calmly walked out and down the street to the next bar.

Just another day in the life of a logger.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom