Rainbow Convention

Longun

Long Time Member
Well the Burnt out Hippies and their followers are coming to Wyoming again. Forest Service posted an announcement in this weeks paper. They are expecting 30,000. In 1994 they were here and had 14,000. Have some real cute entertainment on scouting expeditions this year.

HEY Longun!!!

WE HAD THEM JOKERS HERE A FEW YEARS BACK!!!

WHICH PART OF WYOMING DO YOU WANT THRASHED & TRASHED???

WYOMING IS GONNA HAVE TO BAN TARDS & HIPPIES!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

They trashed The Routt National Forest north of Steamboat a few years ago. My Dad and I drove up to check the spot out a year later because they claim to 'restore' their campsites. They didn't do a very good job.

Beanman

Hippies!! i can just smell them comin already and im a utard i feel for you wyoming residents poor Forest service has to deal with them

Bury me in the hills so i can fertilize the grass and grow bigger animals for the rest of ya

Yep the keepers of the enviro movement, the global warming movement, the anti nuke movement, the animal rights movement all thrash and trash the very enviro they clim to covet. Friggin more rat Dem hipocracy. cause you know as well as I do those folks are the Dem base.

"Thanks climate PhD 202" - TFinalshot Feb-05-08, 02:16 PM (MST)

.......or smoke enough that they lose their vision enough so they can't see all the armpit hair their girlfriends have.

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

I'd like to have some before, and after pics of the area, for the newspapers when they run the story about how 14,000 hippies were tazzered when they argued about the littering tickets they were about to recieve!

47aa8a9e202b0d9f.jpg

>They should schedule it in January
>and see how "close to
>the earth" the hippies really
>are.

Right on Paul... That's a hell of an idea, January.. Febuary...
I'd bet a lot of money the turmout would be small..

Jim

Gonna sound like a duck callin contest with all those hippies around :)

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom