RAINBOW 2015 GRAND JUNCTION,LMAO!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
This ought to PISS somebody off!

Got word from a reliable Source a few minutes ago that the Rainbow Warriors have had enough of TARDvilles Laws/Rules!

Grand Junction Colorado for 2015 is one of their Possible Targets!

Maybe they can THRASH Colorado next year!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

As long as they stay out of Palisade! It's too freaking hot here anyhow this time of year.

Several of them have decided they don't much care for the Heber Jail Cell!

Seems they don't have money for Food but always have enough money for their Drugs!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

They were on the Grand Mesa NF a long time ago at Overland Reservoir. I hope they don't come back. I also got a chance to see the site they used at Big Red Park north of Steamboat about five years ago after they trashed it. You don't want those folks in your neck of the woods.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom