Raffle of complete Grand Slam of hunts

RamDreamer

This raffle is posted on the Grand Slam Club / Ovis website (www.wildsheep.org)...

To celebrate 50 years as the world's #1 resource for mountain hunting, the Grand Slam Club / Ovis is thanking their membership with the greatest hunting raffle ever. One lucky member will win all four spectacular North American sheep hunts (Dall, Stone, Rocky & Desert) to complete one of the most prestigious milestones in the hunting world ? the Grand Slam.
? Winner also receives $5,000 for travel expenses!
? The combined total of all four hunts is a $125,000 value!
? If you are not yet a member, join today to be eligible participate in the raffle to win all of these hunts!
? There are no additional charges to the winner of this hunt.
? Proceeds from each Members-Only Raffle go to further our organization's conservation efforts.
? Don?t miss out on this rare hunt opportunity!
? This 50th Anniversary Members-Only Raffle is being offered exclusively to Grand Slam Club / Ovis members.
? Only 20 tickets are available, maximum, per member.
? Ticket orders must be received by July 31, 2006
? Winner will be drawn on August 1, 2006 by the accounting office of Steven Davis & Company
? Winner will be contacted by phone and e-mail on day of drawing; winner will also be posted on www.wildsheep.org
? Complete information on the raffle, including how to get tickets and details on all of the hunts, is available at www.wildsheep.org

I'm in... Can't pass on a chance like this! I haven't renewed my membership to Ovis in a couple of years, but this is definately a reason to do so...

The deadline for this raffle is drawing very near. If you want to participate, but haven't gotten your tickets yet, it's time to quit putting it off.

Good luck!

Yes, you can purchase just one. You just have to fill out on the form exactly how many you want. One is all it takes to win!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom