Racist suport Hillary!!!

202typical

Long Time Member
Controversial Clinton Guest: 'Osama for Obama'

March 04, 2008 10:42 PM

ABC News' Kate Snow and Eloise Harper report: A controversial party guest was spotted at Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton's election night party in Columbus, Ohio Tuesday.

He was hard to miss. He was the one wearing the "Osama for Obama" t-shirt.

Columbus resident Todd Elbaum told ABC News his friend makes the t-shirts.

Elbaum did not hold back on his views of Obama when he was interviewed by ABC within full view of a Clinton staffer.

"The truth is he was born a Muslim, his father was a Muslim, his mother married a Muslim after divorcing his father. His grandfather was a Muslim. It doesn't matter. But what does matter is when Obama said he was never a Muslim. He was a Muslim. He was born a Muslim. He was a Muslim for six years of his life," Elbaum said.

"Thanks climate PhD 202" - TFinalshot Feb-05-08, 02:16 PM (MST)

It is the same as someone being a baptist and saying they are baptist, they were born a baptist and they will die a baptist.

The problem is Obama is a Christian and hillary suppoerters are trying to portray him as a muslim and a terrorist. LMAO

"Thanks climate PhD 202" - TFinalshot Feb-05-08, 02:16 PM (MST)

My father was an atheist I am a Catholic did I do something wrong by not following in my fathers shoes. Same reasoning different religion.

My mother is a Catholic because that's the religion that was jammed down the indians throat by the missionaries, and I'm an atheist. you're not born with religion you choose it. even if he was a Muslim where does it say that he can't be president? Hillary said she didn't think he was a Muslim and did not approve of anyone from her organization saying Obama was.

I've seen more people on this web site call him a Muslim than I have Clinton supporters, maybe we have more Hillary fans here than we thought.

Also 202, religion is not a race.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom