rabbit for dinner?

justr_86

Long Time Member
8854_facebook_1388716580.jpg

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Great Pic!!! That there is a smoker!!!

I've had more close calls with rattlers than i care to remember. Growing up, we found them in our yard every year and kept a running total as conversation when neighbors would ask how many we killed so far. There was also a nice creek on some land owned by my best friend's father that had a nice population of native Coastal Cutthroat in it. That creek was a treasure to us kids but it was LOADED with buzztails.

I've been lucky and not gotten bit but have been struck at several times, stepped on them directly, and have had to bury more than a couple of our dogs.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

LAST EDITED ON Jul-09-12 AT 02:26PM (MST)[p]Thats a "High Fence" Rattler...hardly worth even checkin out - Lol! But for reals, that is a FATTY; would probably make a nice set of boots and hat band. ;)

?-ERock-> ?

THATS GOOD EATIN SIZE THERE. A BUDDY OF MINE JUST GOT BIT LAST WEEK, THE DUMB CHIT REACHED IN SIDE A 5GAL BUCKET FOR THE SNAKE & IT BIT HIM IN THE FINGER. I LMAO.......I COULD NOT BELIEVE HE DID NOT THINK HE WOULD NOT GET THE BUSINESS END OF THE SNAKE..............LOL......YD.

>That thing needs to die!

Now is the time, while he's got his mouth full. Gosh, I hate snakes.

He's a BC buzztail for sure.
I think you measure the length and the 4 quarters like a sheep horn. LOL
Zeke

PS, Hey Justr_86, is that the one we saw while scouting for elk?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom