R.U. A. losser ?

B_F_D_ I MEAN E_

YOUR NOT A LOSSER!!!

I MAY NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF THE WORD,LET'S SEE,HUM,I LOOKED IT UP IN THE DICTIONARY AND THERE WAS THE ANSWER:BOBCATMESS!!!

YOU TOLD ME NOT TO HOLD BACK AND I DIDN'T!!!

THE ONLY bobcat TAKING ADVISE FROM B_F_E_!!!

Losser? What the hell is that? I think the word your looking for is LOSER!!!
Saturday night sitting on Monstermuleys might just mean instead of partying with the boys down at the local pub you're getting up early in the morning to go shed hunting. To the rest of the world we might be losers, to our wives, we're sick bastards who don't stick around on the weekends to do "HoneyDo's" but to those out there in MonsterMuley Land, we are the dedicated souls ready to hike our asses off to find that chunk of Bone that will make everyone drool in envy. LMAO

I'm at work so thats my excuse to hang out with you "lossers".
Haven't had to scrape anyone off the highway yet tonight. Just finished watching "The Fugitive" and ready for the "Sopranos."
I hope none of you losers are watching "Joe Millionare" or
"The Bachelorette" or some other crappy-ass, chick-oriented reality TV show.

You know you're a loser went you can't even spell it!

Sorry B_F_E.

BCBOY-Is that sorry loser Canuck GM still making excuses for what Bertuzzi did? Hell, that would land the rest of us in jail for about 3-5 if we did it to someone on the street, but those toothless Canadian ice skate thugs think "its just part of the game." What a great way to make the kids proud there
Mr. Jackass G.M. of Vancouver Canucks.

Jesus bobcatbess! Let it go man! You really sound like that fugger has got in your head.

Going against my countrymen, I ain't much of a hockey fan but that was disgusting if you ask me. If Bertuzzi did that out on the street we'd have everyone calling for his head, but get this, yesterday the freaks down in Vancouver had a huge ralley to support the guy. Over a thousand people showed up. Freakin' sick if you ask me. Like in your other post, why can't we have rallys to support good things instead of stupid things like that.
On the lighter note, this has taken the wind out of the Canucks sails and you'll probably see the Avalanche hoisting up Lord Stanley's cup this year because of it.

Hi. My name is Polarbear and I am a "losser"! Maybe there should be a 12 step program for us losers on this site.
Eric

Guess I answered my own question,
nice faux pas there, (yes I spell checked that one)
Polorbear, thats the first step to recovery, admitting I'm powerless over my "loser"ness.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom