R.I.P Ronnie James Dio

justr_86

Long Time Member
Ronnie James Dio died of stomach cancer over the weekend. He was in Black Sabbath, then started a solo career and has done some other side projects since.

You find out who your friends are when you see who shows up to help pack your bull out!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Have you seen how much oil is spilling into the gulf ??

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Ya I have.... Just some different news is all.

You find out who your friends are when you see who shows up to help pack your bull out!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

He was in Rainbow with Ritchie Blackmore, Sabbath, Elf, and a couple others. He was one of the nicest guys you would want to meet, did a ton of charity work, never got into that whole "rock star" crap of drug and alcohol abuse,was a true performer and a genuine class act.
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Yes, but have you seen the damage the wolves are doing to the ozone layer by their incessant howling?

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

All that oil will soon hit the beaches. I've sold off all my gold and put all my stocks in Handi-Wipes. I'm going to be a rich man!

Eel

"I was beginning to lose my stomach for guiding, finding that the hunted were often more noble than the hunter."
Jay Hammond

Wow, were you guys this cold when your beloved Chris Ledouche guy died?
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

We landed on the moon?

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

The only "musician" most of these guys cried about was when Lawrence Welk died. And a one and a two.

HK

Or Freddy Mercury, cuz they are all as queer as he was.
Eric

deerline.gif

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIENDS!!

LOL

Not meaning to be cold PB -well maybe JB was - but from there I think the thread just took a twist.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

THATS THE WORLD FAMOUS DEVIL HORNS!
if you don'T KNOW what means, google it-
it's not a bad thing, but a good thing-
I think all you heavy metal fans know this!
R.I.P. RJD THE MAN ON THE SILVER MOUNTAIN.

>THATS THE WORLD FAMOUS DEVIL HORNS!
>
>if you don'T KNOW what means,
>google it-
>it's not a bad thing, but
>a good thing-
>I think all you heavy metal
>fans know this!
>R.I.P. RJD THE MAN
>ON THE SILVER MOUNTAIN.

here i googled it"

The 1969 back album cover for Witchcraft Destroys Minds & Reaps Souls on Mercury Records by Chicago-based psychedelic-occult rock band Coven, led by singer Jinx Dawson, pictured Coven band members giving the "sign of the horns" correctly and included a Black Mass poster showing members at a ritual making the sign. Starting in early 1968, Coven concerts always began and ended with Jinx giving the "devil's sign" on stage. Incidentally, the band also recorded a song called "Black Sabbath", on their 1969 album and one of the band members is named Oz Osborne, not to be confused with Ozzy Osbourne of Black Sabbath.

On the cover of The Beatles' Yellow Submarine album (1969), the cartoon of John Lennon's right hand is making the sign above Paul McCartney's head. For many fans, this was one of the many "Paul is dead" clues. Some may think it is possible that the cartoonist misrepresented the sign for "I love you", which is very similar and more in keeping with the band's public message and image. However, the 1969 cartoon is based on many photos of John Lennon making the hand sign in 1967. Lennon had been privately studying the writings of Aleister Crowley, who appears on the cover of the Beatles' "Sgt Pepper" album. One of these photos of Lennon doing the hand sign appears on the cover of a Beatles single release shortly after, unfortunately, making it the first time the hand sign appears on a rock release.

Hmmmm

Hold on while I muster up a tear. I'm trying to become culturally diversified like the great PB, champion of the classical arts, as well as jammer with all legendary musicians.

Just keep googling my friends, soon you should find the REAL meaning for throwing the DEVIL HORNS!

He was a hell of a rocker! And an all around nice guy, great with his fans. Not the better than you attitude.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom