Quote from Peay of SFW

Don was a member of the WWG "Wolf Working Group" in Utah some 8 years ago. He knows, or should know that just issuing tags for wolves that aren't there yet would trigger a lawsuit. The Utah Wolf Management plan calls for letting wolves disperse into Utah naturally. If you change that plan be ready for a lawsuit.

He hasn't a clue.

I wanted to take a scalp,but the kill was not mine.

"until there is some honesty and integrity", HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, only the great PEAY would try to pass that off.

List of those with honesty and integrity:

1. Politicians
2. Lawyers
3. SFW
4. DWR(utah)
5. Stippers(they just never really do love me)

Yeah I know 1,3 and 4 are pretty much the same. On second thought, strippers at least have integrity, I know they are just there to tease me for my money, SFW, DWR, try to claim they aren't teasing!!

When they came for the road hunters I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for the oppurtunists I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for the public land hunters I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for me there was no one left to say anything!

It really sucks but I have to say since this attempted rape in Arizona a new element to my drawing strategy has emerged. I have to factor in the susceptibility of each state to be raped by SFW. This is obviously very difficult since Don Peay plays his cards under the table. However, he showed his hand in Arizona and I am bailing there ASAP. Hopefully both lope & elk next year. Maybe even deer. Just want to have as many zeros as possible before he bends them over.

It's tough to determine which legislators and F&G board members are bought and paid for, other than reading articles revealing any lind of meetings. I have to assume anyone in contact with him is poisoned.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom