Quiz time.....

5 out of 10..........middle of the road. Guess that's why I have been registered as non-partisan for 40 years.

Your score is 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a pure, unabashed, die-hard Republican loyalist. You remain fiercely dedicated to fighting the twin evils of terrorism and liberalism, and you'd walk across a field of land mines if it meant casting a deciding vote for a Republican president. In your view, there is no higher form of patriotism than defending America against the Democratic Party and every elitist, French-loving, religion-mocking, America-hating, terrorist-appeasing ideal for which it stands.

HELL YEAH!

That is a hilarious quiz!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I scored 3 out of 10 on the Democrat quiz, and 8 out of 10 on the Republican quiz. I wonder what that means?

Big ol' Zero on the Dem. and a Nine on the Rep.
Guess all that shows is how easy, albeit funny, it was to slant the quiz!

Rump

Roy, oddly mine said, "Your score is 1 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a passionate and unyielding Republican. You remain fiercely dedicated to fighting the twin evils of terrorism and liberalism, and you'd walk across a field of land mines if it meant casting a deciding vote for a Republican president. In your view, there is no higher form of patriotism than defending America against the Democratic Party and every elitist, French-loving, religion-mocking, America-hating, terrorist-appeasing ideal for which it stands."

Shocking I must say!

Define, develop, and sustain BOTH trophy and opportunity hunts throughout the state of Utah.

1 for me
Your score is 1 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a passionate and unyielding Republican. You remain fiercely dedicated to fighting the twin evils of terrorism and liberalism, and you'd walk across a field of land mines if it meant casting a deciding vote for a Republican president. In your view, there is no higher form of patriotism than defending America against the Democratic Party and every elitist, French-loving, religion-mocking, America-hating, terrorist-appeasing ideal for which it stands.

Pretty much nails me

?Justice consists not in being neutral between right and wrong, but in finding out the right and upholding it, wherever found, against the wrong.?
---Theodore Roosevelt,

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom