Questions about units SW area 70 vs 74 vs 75

EagleEye

LAST EDITED ON Aug-01-11 AT 08:32PM (MST)[p]Hey guys looking to finally put together my first diy archery elk hunt to CO I have been looking at stats and trying to narrow down a unit to target. I am coming from AZ so the durango area seams to be the closest with larger populations of elk. Looking at either unit 70,74,75 my question is, unit 70 has higher success rates but is this just because it is twice as big as 74/75 and how is the hunting pressure being that 74and 75 much closer to durango. How does the access compare to the 3 units any comments appreciated. Thanks Charlie Rust

How does the muzzleloader season affect the hunt I was planning on showing up the last 8 days for better bugling any thoughts?

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom