Question?

Long Time Member
So a good buddy of mine has been scouting these bucks all year. He and his family stand to have a fantastic year. He sent me this picture when I was skeptical of what he had found. To my surprise he was quite accurate with his description.

1220buck22.jpg

So my question is....I can get into the unit a few days before he will arrive. Should I take out the biggest one and call it good or should I also bring 15 friends and get the whole pack? Normally I would only sneak in myself on the prized quarry however, Overton is a Plick so it creates a moral dilemma. I also considered getting a finders fee from RELH and Eel.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

It's a Blood Thirsty Sport anymore!

If Ya gonna Play the Game!

You'd Best Cut whoever's throat it takes to get the Biggest Buck & the most Bucks!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Believe me I thought that thing too. But that plick has no neck. He is a sort of Lurch where his head just sits on his shoulders. Plus he has real narrow eyes. Then there is the whole thing if you get caught.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Be more specific. With a chubby dickweed there is a whole lotta whole things going on.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

The guy has tormented Eel for years. It is borderline elderly abuse is what is is.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I normally have a very high moral standard as you know, but when you said "overton", that all goes out the window.

Game on 1911!

Eel

Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.

All depends.......

Do you have them on trail cam pics?

Did you help 15 other hunters with their elk tags?

Have you ever shed hunted out of season or chewed the wrong person's azz for it in a PM on these pages?

Where did you stand on the Hyde Park buck "obvious poaching" and the ensuing lynch mob?

Do you now or have you ever wore your hair in corn rows?

Bill

People who work for a living are quickly being
overwhelmed by people who vote for a living.

SO! 1911 plick, you are considering charging Eel and I a finders fee for telling us where those bucks are. Well get this you plick, either you give us the information for free, or we will be paying you a visit and bringing a gallon of kerosene with us for your ornery hide. Still want to charge us a finders fee?

RELH

Shouldn't this be in the mule deer forum? I get so sick of reading posts that don't relate to the forum. I'm alerting the mods. Thanks.

Its already up there boot.

This guy helped the dude in the background kill an elk (along with several others) and was paid by karma with an Awesome buck!

5947image.jpg

Bill

People who work for a living are quickly being
overwhelmed by people who vote for a living.

Isn't that the buck Yelum ended up killing?

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom