lve2143

Very Active Member
Been gone a while.

What happened to D13'er ??

Hope he just got kicked off.

I liked Jef

Just wondering
Laro

LAST EDITED ON Feb-23-13 AT 06:08PM (MST)[p]Nobody knows for sure and it is a damn shame if you ask me. We have had people step up and fill his shoes though, people like ZIGGER.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

D13er went to prison for bootlegging pumpkin moonshine. He should be out by 2025.

2311idiot.jpg

Hey Liver! How they hanging? Good to hear from you.

You & the neighbor kid been shooting squirrel's?

F' D13er... no loss.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

So SlickDick, you pissed D and others won't just hand over their high capt. mags???

Please pull your ******** head out!!!!

>Been gone a while.
>
>What happened to D13'er ??
>
>Hope he just got kicked off.
>
>
>I liked Jef
>
>Just wondering
>Laro

D13'er mover to tennessee on some family land. makes shine now for a living. he doesnt have internet where he lives. iffins u need shine let me know and ill get him the message.

Slick,

The neighbor kid is running
heavy equipment in south TX
and making about twice what I
do.

He's a good man.

Glad I helped raise him.

Love him to death.

Thank you for asking

Love that boy.

Laro

Hey Larry - yep still here in Round Rock. I work up more towards your neck of the woods though - Ft. Hood. Going to hunt turkey and deer on there this year, and maybe a coyote or two.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom