Question

justr_86

Long Time Member
My wifes 9 year old cousin is coming up to stay with us for 2-3 weeks. She is from southern cali, always lived in a city. What are some good ideas that would be entertaining for a 9 year old girl? We already have plans to go camping and riding 4 wheelers above bessys house (can someone keep him occupied while we are there?) Plan on a short horse ride into a lake in the high uintas. Anybody else have any ideas?

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

get her out to shoot a .22 or something you never know what kinda bug you can start with shooting.

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

Skip the shooting.......she probably can already shoot out of a moving vehicle.

That's basic survival skills in So. Ca.

>Skip the shooting.......she probably can already
>shoot out of a moving
>vehicle.
>
> That's basic survival skills in
>So. Ca.

LMAO Nick !!!

Take her to Starvation Res or go out on the Berry. If you don't have a boat you can rent them at Strawberry.

>Skip the shooting.......she probably can already
>shoot out of a moving
>vehicle.
>
> That's basic survival skills in
>So. Ca.

Nickman raises a valid point so make it more cballenging. Have her shoot holding the pistol upright instead of sideways. :)

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Take her to do anything in Wyoming. She'll get a kick out of how it's just an invisible state line but the people there are so, "different"!! :)

Joey

Nick depends what part of so cal she is from...if she is a laker fan take her to see where the jazz loose every year ha ha....hell take her to yellowstone if you go to wyoming

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

Lol justr,
I'll be occupied don't worry,}>}>}>

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-26-10 AT 09:28PM (MST)[p]Just turn her loose on the farm. My kids can't wait to get to Neola just to be able to run free and play outside chasing cats and dogs all around. It is the highlight of my 9yr old daughter's summer. She can't wait to get there and we are only staying for a couple of days. I think you have a good plan though, if all of those activities don't wear her out then you could always take her swimming at the Power Plant canal, there is a pow-wow next weekend over on the Sundance grounds too, rodeo on Friday and Saturday - chicken and bunny chase etc. My kids are totally BUMMED that they are missing it (we won't get there until the 4th).

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

LMAO Nickman....

The horse ride sounds like a great idea...If she has never done that I would bet that it would be something she would remember for ever...Just make sure she is on a good broke horse and not one that is named "lightning" lol...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

>Lol justr,
>I'll be occupied don't worry,}>}>}>
>
>I love not acting my age,
>
>Damn I love my NASCAR race,
>
>And Hell yes I love my
>Truck!

I can come up with another wheeler if you wanna come tear some stuff up!

Buck, my dads friend has a horse names lightning, but calling him lightning is like a fat guy nicknamed skinny. Kids horse, pretty old and just falls in line and walks. He only has one gear but he is a great packhorse.

She said she has never shot a gun and wants to go shoot prairie dogs so we will be doing that.

Last night her and my wife sat on the roof looking at the stars. My wife was showing her the constelations. She really loved that she said they don't have stars in so-cal. That was cool. This might be easier than I thought!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

my fondest memories when i was 9 was hiding next to the humming bird feeders at my grandmas house with a tennis racket. go hand a feeder up and turn her loose. she'll have a ball!

ego participate in Monasteriense
muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

Stinky may be on to something with that one, get her some camo to help her hide.

That John Denver is full of $#!t man

Just let the poor little gal relax and enjoy some fresh air. "we don't have stars in So. Cal", Thats sad man.

Don't worry about Lightning, it's bullseye that is scary.
My horse; name is Julio, but everyone insists it's Joe,,,, ??????

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom