$$$ question

AndymanSavage

Very Active Member
I have an $850 credit at cabela's right now and I could use the cash more than a new toy. So here's the question; Should I sell the card at KSl or Craigslist for like $750, or should I buy something and sell it at a cheaper price (gun?)? What do you think?

Thanks

Andy

-----------------------------------------------
http://www.trophyblogger.com/Andymansavage

If you have an eBay account you might consider selling it there. Although there are seller fees involved, I have noticed that gift certificates, etc. typically go for almost full face value.

Otherwise, if it were me, I would sell it outright and know for sure what you are getting in return and have it over with rather than buying something like a gun to sell and then having to turn around and sell it and hope to get out of it what you need.

Another alternative would be to offer it for sale at full face value here on MM. Perhaps there is someone how is about to make a large purchase and will buy the gift card from you for full value as a favor.

My $0.02

Mark

IS THIS A GIFT CARD or a credit in YOUR account?? If a credit, buy something and then send it back with an excuse and ask for a money refund, hopefully they won't remember. Good luck.

Brian

LAST EDITED ON Jan-02-08 AT 03:15PM (MST)[p]It is a merchandise credit, but they gave me an actual card. Last time I had one My wife used it and they never asked for ID or anything. I'll call and see if I need to be the one to use it. Thanks.

*EDIT I just called and they said it works like any other gift card and anyone can use it.

Andy

-----------------------------------------------
http://www.trophyblogger.com/Andymansavage

LAST EDITED ON Jan-02-08 AT 03:37PM (MST)[p]I'm really starting to hate that store. They are out of common things so frequently its just a waste of gas to go there... and I live fairly close to it. Other things are over priced. The only great thing they have going is the return policy.

But you should have no problem selling the card for near to full value of the debit. I'd imagine a buyer would want some form of proof though about just how much the card really has on it. Got any friends who shop there that might be interested in buying it?

-DallanC

HOW BOUT NONE OF THE BIG SPORTS STORES HAVING ANY .38 SPECIAL BULLETS THE OTHER DAY???

WTF???

I TRIED BUYING AN ORANGE SHIRT THIS LAT FALL!!!

NOBODY HAD ANY!!!

WTF???

MAYBE THEY FIGURED THERE WAS ALREADY ENOUGH ASSHOLES ON THE HILL IN ORANGE???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom